Pan Seared Salmon, soft boiled egg, pea and spring onion risotto
Write a review
- 100g Arborio risotto rice
- 200ml light chicken or fish stock
- 1 Free range Egg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 finely chopped shallots
- 130g Salmon fillet
- 25g Peas
- 2 spring onions, white part trimmed away, green part finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mascarpone
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- 2 tsp butter
- 1. Heat some olive oil in a pan, add the shallots and stir over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, until the shallots are beginning to soften, add the risotto rice and stir well.
- 2. Add the stock in parts and cook, stirring occasionally, until the rice has absorbed all of the liquid.
- 3. When the stock has been absorbed, taste the rice to see if it is cooked but still al dente. If not ready, add a little more stock and cook for a few more minutes, remove the pan from the heat.
- 4. Place the Egg into boiling salted water for 4 minutes, remove the outer shell.
- 5. In a separate non stick pan ass a little olive oil, add the piece of salmon skin side down, cook unit golden brown the turn over cook for a further 3 minutes. Place into hot oven 150c until cooked.
- 6. Add the peas, spring onions cook for 2 minutes, add the mascarpone, parmesan and butter and stir to combine and melt, season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 7. To serve, spoon the risotto into a warmed bowl, place the cooked salmon on top, skin side up; add half of the soft boiled egg.
- 8. Garnish with the lemon wedge and serve.
- Serve with a slice of Lemon, sprinkle fresh herbs
Be Catering http://becatering.co.uk/