Vegetarian Wedding Menu
Deciding to offer a full vegetarian wedding menu to your guests is bold and endearing. Finding a caterer who enjoys the challenge of offering a delicious vegetarian wedding menu can be a bit daunting. We have a full dedicated vegetarian wedding menu including vegetarian canapés, vegetarian 3 course meals. We can also provide full vegetarian buffets and vegetarian wedding BBQ for you to choose from.
When Noeleen and Clive decided to go all vegetarian for their vegetarian wedding sharing platter menu, following their wedding menu tasting. We were delighted and their choice of vegetarian dishes was both varied in taste and in textures.
Noeleen & Clive’s Vegetarian Wedding Menu
- Fresh spring rolls with chilli and ginger dip.
- Homemade Falafel and sweet chilli dip.
- Creamy polenta square with a tomato concasse and black olives.
- Crispy beetroot, goats cheese and truffle oil mille feuilles.
Vegetarian Wedding shared platters served at the tables:
- Potato rosti, artichokes, broad beans and glazed pearl onions.
- Stuffed roasted seasonal vegetable with quinoa, feta and Mediterranean vegetables.
- Butternut squash, courgettes, spinach and almond pastille, with a harissa and red pepper sauce.
- Stuffed mushrooms with spinach, sundried tomatoes and ricotta cheese.
Served with rosemary scented roast potatoes and root vegetables.
Trio of mini desserts:
- French macaroons with raspberries and cream .
- Orange scented crème brulee.
- Duo of chocolate mousse cake.
Thanks Lee & Lisa at Clarke Photographic for the professional wedding photos you have shared with us.
Do you need help organising your event or wedding reception? BE Catering is a specialist independent event and wedding caterer in Sussex, Surrey, Kent and London. Our passion is in ensuring that your vision for the special day is made a reality. Contact us now on 01903 501 613, 07914 971 306 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation and personal quote to discover how we can take care of all aspects of your wedding catering.