Bespoke Wedding Catering Solutions
From Family Style Wedding Sharing Platters to Lavish 5 Course Wedding Menu
After your wedding venue, finding a wedding caterer that will be flexible and make your wedding a success is a big task on your list.
We offer bespoke wedding catering services, taking your wedding food ideas and turning them into reality. From rustic wedding food and presentation with wedding sharing platters or wedding buffets to traditional 3 course wedding menus, modern wedding barbecue served at the tables, trendy vintage afternoon teas or street food stations.
You can also rest assured that all the dietary requirements will be catered for.
We take the stress out of the planning for you. Not only our wedding catering menus are freshly delivered on your wedding day, but we also offer you full support during the wedding planning process until the last guest leave your party. Your wedding venue and tables will be set up the day before by our professional and attentive wedding catering staff. The drinks you provide will be served on the day. We also provide white, coloured or vintage linen, crockery and cutlery, kitchen equipment.
We make our quotes fully inclusive so you have no nasty surprises!
We would love to meet you and discuss your wedding food ideas over a delicious complimentary wedding menu tasting. Contact us to find out the next date so we can book you in or ask for your personal fully inclusive quote to get things moving!
Inclusive Wedding Menu Quotes
- Complimentary wedding menu tasting, full wedding planning support, venue visits and meetings
- Wedding catering manager on your wedding day
- Service of your drinks during the day, drinks reception, meal and toast
- Your chosen menu, including every dietary requirements
- Set-up the day before the wedding, when your venue is accessible
- Service and clearing up on your wedding day
- Professionally trained wedding catering kitchen team of chefs on the day
- Professional and Friendly catering waiting staff
- Crockery and cutlery to compliment your menu
- Field kitchen and serving equipment set up at your venue
- Tea, infusions, fresh coffee and trio of homemade truffles bar
- White or ivory linen for your tables and cake table, napkins, coloured linen also available
- Wedding cake knife, after the Cuting of the cake, our Chef will take your cake and cut it so our waiters can serve it to your guests
- Easel for your Wedding sitting plan