Afternoon Tea Delivery in Sussex, Surrey & London
In need of an afternoon tea delivery for your private party, meeting break or conference?
Our afternoon tea delivery in Brighton, Worthing, Chichester and Horsham is deliciously crafted on the day: from freshly made finger sandwiches to homemade sausage rolls, along with freshly baked and ready to eat scones topped up with clotted cream and scrumptious strawberry jam, and a beautiful selection of traditional cakes and verrines.
We’ve done full vegan afternoon teas as well as egg-free afternoon tea and gluten free afternoon tea too!
Savoury afternoon tea finger sandwiches and exciting finger food:
- Selection of freshly made sandwiches in freshly baked, medium cut Artisan loaf breads, wraps and individual mini quiches.
- Freshly baked homemade sausage or vegan rolls, veggie homemade samosas, chicken and bacon money bags
Freshly baked scones served with jam and clotted cream :
- Plain, fruit, Chocolate chips, Cardamom and lemon scented, apricot and ginger scones
- Vintage cheddar cheese, Chives scones topped with zesty cream cheese and smoked salmon, Roasted garlic scones topped with Parma ham and dolcelatte
Sweets and puddings:
- Traditional cakes, fresh fruit tartlets and French macarons
- Shots of fresh fruit salad, white chocolate mousse and raspberry coulis, raspberry tiramisu, Earl Grey and rhubarb panna cotta, lemon cheesecake with blueberry compote.
Booking recommended at least 72 hours before your event day.
Our aim is to deliver the best afternoon teas in Sussex for your private tea party or a more substantial meeting coffee break.
Order your tea party for your hen party, Birthday party, meeting break, conference or wedding afternoon tea.
We can also provide crockery, freshly brewed coffee and teas and waiting staff shall you require a full afternoon tea party service.
And for special occasion, our Champagne afternoon tea will please all your guests.